Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bear Lake with Peter!!

Bear Lake in October is one of my favorite vacations because it is absolutely beautiful!!

This is the view from the cabin's front door
Steve tickling Peter
I LOVE this tree and fence, loved the colors!!
Peter and Stevo on their trials bikes!
Me and my baby!
Steve pullin tricks on the fence
The pretty tree again....

Me and my helmet!
Steve and Peter went dirt biking up the mountains our first night up and they got stuck in the rain and got SUPER muddy!!


He is so good at stunts :D

Steve jumped/wheelied over this log

Storm clouds rollin in FAST!!

Peter's parking job!
Steve jumpin a pile of rocks!
Buddies!
Me on my wheeler lookin down the jump!

We had a blast just messin around on the wheeler and bikes! I LOVE Bear Lake in OCTOBER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment